IMG Investor Dnes Bloombergtv Bulgaria On Air Gol Tialoto Az-jenata Puls Teenproblem Automedia Imoti.net Rabota Az-deteto Blog Start Posoka Boec
Контролен панел | Съобщения | Потребители | Търси
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Съобщение

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Брокер Оанда блокира профила ми и ме изнудва за лична информация

Collapse
X
  • Филтър
  • Време
  • Покажи
Clear All

• Първоначално изпратено от ORKY Разгледай мнение
    Говорим за защита и търсене на международен контрол не за бягство. Така всеки брокер може да ти плюе в акаунта
    Това е цената за регулиран по цял свят брокер.
    Какво толкова те притеснява?

Мноооого огдавна мина времето, когато за два дни правиш офшорка и след 3 дни търгуваш през най-добрите брокери в света.

Коментар

• Говорим за защита и търсене на международен контрол не за бягство. Така всеки брокер може да ти плюе в акаунта

Коментар

• Бегай при Кипърски брокер и нямаш проблем.
        Оанда са над 20 години на пазара.

Коментар

• Брокер Оанда блокира профила ми и ме изнудва за лична информация

Вижте как известен международен брокер OANDA.com е блокирал акаунта ми и ме изнудва за лична информация.
          отдолу отговорът ми.

Case Number: 00540764
          Case Subject: My Accaunt was restricted

Dear Mladen,

My apologies for the inconvenience.

I talked to our Accounts Team and it seems that we need to update your account information. Please reply to accountid-eu@oanda.co.uk with the following information:

1. Employment status (employed, unemployed, student, or retired):

(a) If employed, name of employer and position/title

(b) If self-employed, description of the industry, products/services, and the name of the company

(c) If you are NOT employed, description of your source of income

2. Annual Income (please specify the currency as well):

3. Net Worth* (please specify the currency as well):

* Net Worth is defined as your total assets (e.g. cash, investments, and properties) minus total liabilities (e.g. home mortgage principal, all types of loans, and credit card debt).

As a regulated broker, OANDA is required to adhere to Anti-Laundering/"Know Your Client" policies, and as such we are required by law to know our clients' identity and related information, the nature of their business, and the source of the funds received. We are also required to ensure that our clients trade within their means.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Our client experience team is here to help 24 hours a day from Sunday at 1 p.m. EST to Friday at 6 p.m. EST. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
          Build your Forex trading knowledge

It is my pleasure to assist you,

Artem
          Client Experience Team

моят отговор
          I filled in a standard form regarding these requirements in Oanda without specific employer names and workplace. You require personal information. Are these standard questions for each account? If they are standard, why do not you send me a form to fill them out. Your actions are discriminatory and you violate the laws. You are really intimidating me.
          Last edited by aleks262; 06.01.2018, 10:25.
        Working...
        X